Saturday, January 11, 2014

Series of small watercolors 2

Second series of small watercolors. it's so truly fun to play with watercolors to create some of colourful emotions...

"Old fort"
 Watercolors on paper.

 "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius.


 "Autumn time"
 Watercolors on paper.




 "Late autumn"
 Watercolors on paper.

 so this work kind of can wathc from two point its real like the edge of the lake at late autumn or its just bastarct where you can find all kind of funny faces and characters.



 "Summer scape"
 Watercolors on paper.

 "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."- Albert Camus




 "Rain"
 Watercolors on paper.

 "I like a good storm,
I love summer rain.
It can feel so warm,
it washes away pain.
When emotions swarm,
my mind begins to drain.
I hide away my tears,
while dancing in the rain."
 Wretten by  Tommy Garrison



 " Dawn"
 Watercolors  on paper.

 "A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...